- Rate Information – Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Frequency of rate changes – We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Determination of rate – At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Compounding and crediting frequency – Interest will be compounded every six months. Interest will be credited to your account every six months.
Effect of closing an account – If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Minimum balance to open the account – You must deposit $50 to open this account.
- Daily balance computation method – We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principle in the account each day.
- Accrual of interest on noncash deposits – Interest begins to accrue on the first business day after the banking day you deposit noncash items (for example, checks).
- Transfer limitations:
Transfers from a Savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers are limited to six per month with no transfers by check, draft, debit card or similar order to third parties.
Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply. Inquire for full disclosures.